As a part of our ongoing effort to contribute to the well-being of our customers, staff, and communities, South Porte Bank will be temporarily closing the lobbies of our branches beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020. This action is being taken by our Bank to help minimize the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
WHAT THIS MEANS
- Customer transactions will be satisfied through our drive-up facilities, which will remain open during regular business hours
- Loan applications and closings, new account opening and lock box access will be satisfied by appointments that can be made by calling your branch
OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS
- All existing services remain intact
- Our institution remains a well-capitalized bank that stands ready to service all of our customer needs
We will continue to closely monitor the situation, and act upon any further recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
To help us stay informed about any additional risk of the spread of the virus, please notify us immediately if any of the following apply:
- You have concerns about any safeguards we have or have not taken
- You have COVID-19 and have been to either of our locations within the last 14 days
Until such time that we resume regular lobby hours, we encourage you to consider the following electronic 24/7 services available:
- ATM locations at each branch
- Online banking
- Mobile banking, including mobile deposit services
Please continue to visit our website and Facebook page for all branch business hours and updates on our efforts. We continue to ask for your patience as we all face this unprecedented event.
As always, we appreciate your business and anticipate a quick return to normal once this threat subsides. If we may be of assistance in any way, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 618-998-0098.
KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS A PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS THAT HAS RESULTED IN A DISRUPTION IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR. WE URGE EVERYONE TO DO YOUR PART IN BOTH THE EFFORT TO COMBAT THE SPREAD AND THE EFFORT TO RECOVER QUICKLY AFTER IT IS OVER.
OUR LOCAL BUSINESSES NEED ALL OF OUR SUPPORT THROUGH THIS TIME. KEEP SHOPPING, EATING AND SPENDING LOCALLY. BETTER DAYS WILL BE HERE SOON.